Friday, March 14, 2008

The Little Mermaids

So I'm sitting at my desk, editing some new pictures for the website, and this little voice from around the corner says, "Hey Mom, I'm ARIEL!!" And I look up, and I see this:


My 5 year old in my upside-down bra, and a makeshift tail, which she has constructed from a Christmas skirt and a Steeler dress for the "fin" over her feet. Of course, Rooney then had to jump on the bandwagon too, and it was moments before they had torn paper "flowers" in their hair, and a blue blanket "lagoon" to swim in.
Then they brought me another bra and insisted I join the party, so I am walking around with a bra on top of my shirt. But I will spare you a picture of that. You're welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed that....

Michelle said...

This is so cute Leah :)

Crystal said...

Hey Jessie and Leah!! I doubt you will remember me but we went to New Horizons together back in the day!! I hope you all are well...I can't believe how your girls have grown!! :) Take care! Crystal