Friday, December 12, 2008

Build-A-Bear Birthday Party

Natalie went to Kaytlyn's 6th birthday party at the Build A Bear workshop at the mall. We had never been there so this was a new experience for both girls and they had a ball.
Here they are waiting in line with their as-yet-unstuffed teddy bear bodies.


Miss Madeline watching as the Party Leader stuffs her bear. Look at that hand on hip. I can't imagine who she learned that from. (My mom and dad are rolling their eyes big time.) :)


Natalie told the Party Leader her life story while she stuffed her bear. That girl loves a captive audience.




And here is everybody with their brand new teddy bear buddies, and the birthday girl.


Natalie named her bear Glimmer, and Maddy named her bear Tinkerbell.



Kaytlyn blowing out her candles. She is such a sweet little girl and I love that she and Natalie are buddies. The girls and I spent the rest of the day shopping at the mall. Not a very cheerful experience when you've just had surgery, but once I gave up trying on pants shopping was much more enjoyable. The girls were ready to die of boredom by the second store. The next time I brave the mall it will be after the holidays, and I will leave Thing 1 and Thing 2 with their Dad! :)

1 comment:

Michael said...

I can't wait to see "Thing 1 and Thing 2." I love this blog and you take such cute pictures. The girls are cuter each time I look. Keep it up!
Dad