Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas...

...and all thru the house,
the presents need wrapping
because I'm a louse!

Two little girls are upstairs pretending to be in bed, but I can hear their little feet thumping across their bedroom floor. They are way too excited to sleep.

We drove them thru the Christmas light display at Petit Creek Farms and let them unbuckle their seat belts and sit up front with us. I wish I'd had my camera. Drat.

I should go wrap the last of the presents! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas Leah. Thank you for the Christmas card and pics :)

Jennifer said...

I love your blog background.
I'm trying to figure out how to change mine right now. You write very well. The girls are totally beaming! big hugs, jenn