Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Recent pics

Some recent pics of my little sweet cheeks.  She will be 3 months old on 8-27.  Would you just look at those fat little cheeks?  It is from all the smooches we plant on them, I believe.
Smiley, relaxed, alert, happy child.  She sleeps like a rock and loves to babble and talk to her sisters.  She is an absolute pleasure to be around.  It is amazing how quickly one's family is forever altered - I can't imagine life without her now.  We are all madly in love.  (And you are too, I know.  It's okay.  She's awesome like that. ♥)

Natalie's little friend Brynna came over Saturday for a playdate.  The girls slid down the stairs on a blanket, built a blanket fort, and otherwise partied hard for 2 hours.  When it was time for Brynna to leave, Natalie said, "But you JUST got here!!!"

These two have been in the same class together since Kindergarten, but Brynna's family is moving to NOVA and as soon as their house sells, they are on their way.  We will be sad to see them go.

The girls are loving school and I could not be more proud of them.  Pretty sure I am the most blessed woman on earth because I get to be their mom.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...so , so beautiful,
just like their mom. i miss them so much, and lala is growing so fast...and yes, i wish i could i could be in " chatanooga" LOL.....
miss u guys bunches.....
debi

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful family...just makes my heart my smile! you girls are just sooooooo pretty and im just squeezing and huggging your baby sister all the way from oregon.
i love you xoxoxoxox

aunt kath